Gifu Kyoritsu University Graduate School of Business Administration Master's Program
At the Graduate School of Business Administration, Gifu Kyoritsu University, we equip students with specialized knowledge of modern business administration, with the purpose of fostering leaders in the development of new kinds of businesses. Our Master's Program is composed of four disciplines：management, industry and enterprises, administrative information, and accounting, and our teaching staff includes many prominent people with first-hand experience of the political and business worlds. The course lasts for two years.
Candidates for the Master's Program must：
- Have completed 16 years of education.
- Have permission to reside in Japan with “college student” status under Japanese law, in accordance with the provisions of the Immigration Control and Refugee Recognition Act (i.e., candidates must be able to provide a financial sponsor following enrollment in the program, in addition to a guarantor).
- Have sat the Examination for Japanese University Admission for International Students (EJU) offered by the Association of International Education, Japan (AIEJ).
School Fees for International Students
- Enrollment fee
- First year (annual total) 100,000 yen
- Tuition (fee)
- First year (annual total) 399,000 yen
- Second year (annual total) 399,000 yen
- Facilities fee
- First year (annual total) 70,000 yen
- Second year (annual total) 70,000 yen
- FirstFirst year (annual total) 569,000 yen
- Second year (annual total) 469,000 yen
- ※School-fee may be paid in two installments： one in the first semester and one in the second semester.
- ※A minimum of 334,000 yen must be paid upon enrollment.